Zoom LTE Cat1 USB Industrial Cell Modem, Unlocked, AT&T and PTCRB Certified, Model 4630, for Raspberry Pi and other Linux devices, Mac, Windows and More
On Sale Now! Save 3% on the Zoom LTE Cat1 USB Industrial Cell Modem, Unlocked, AT&T and PTCRB Certified, Model 4630, for Raspberry Pi and other Linux devices, Mac, Windows and More by ZOOM TELEPHONICS at Andy Pemberton. MPN: 4630-00-AZ. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Model 4630 is an AT&T and PTCRB certified industrial USB LTE Cat 1 (10 Mbps) and 3G cell modem for use with Raspberry Pi , other embedded devices,
Model 4630 is an AT&T and PTCRB certified industrial USB LTE Cat 1 (10 Mbps) and 3G cell modem for use with Raspberry Pi , other embedded devices, and systems running Linux, Mac OS or Windows . It is not supported for Internet access by consumers The Model 4630 features high-performance RF, antennas and power supply design which results in significantly better performance than consumer-grade USB cell modems. Two SMA antenna jacks allow easy connection to fixed or movable antennas. Control options include AT commands and Java code that can be loaded on to the modem and executed from non-volatile memory. A protocol stack is included in the device. Model 4630 is a small plastic-cased unit with a wall mounting option, and comes with a USB stand. With its high-performance industrial design and AT&T, regulatory, and PTCRB certifications, Model 4630 provides fast, predictable time to market for system designers. Machine to machine connectivity can be done with minimal up-front cost. Model 4630 is designed, produced and supported in the USA by Zoom Telephonics, Boston, Massachusetts. Voice-call, e-mail, and user forum technical support is limited to qualified engineers, programmers, and system developers.
Features & Highlights
- This cell modem is designed for engineers, programmers, and system integrators working on machine-to-machine (M2M) and Internet-of-Things (IoT) systems. (Other customers are not supported.) Get your design done and deployed fast by using a programmable modem with full AT&T M2M certification and access to very low cost cell service plans.
- With LTE Cat 1 and 3G, this USB modem's speed is up to 10 Mbps downlink and 5 Mbps uplink. It features high-performance RF, antenna, and power supply circuitry and a Gemalto ELS61-US PTCRB-certified cellular data module. Model 4630 comes with two external antennas that screw into SMA connectors. Consult Zoom regarding a U.FL antenna option.
- This USB modem works with cell plans from AT&T and T-Mobile, but not Verizon or Sprint. It does not come with a cell plan, but for evaluation you can get a micro-SIM and cell plan from AT&T, T-Mobile, resellers of AT&T and T-Mobile M2M/IoT plans, and some other service providers. (A 500 KByte AT&T IoT data plan is currently $0.99 per month.). A multitude of low-cost M2M/IoT plans are available.
- This cellular modem is controlled via AT commands through its USB port, and also supports the ability to run on-board Java code that can be developed on a PC and then loaded into non-volatilve memory on the modem. The Java platform supports a flash file system and RAM for user applications. Model 4630 includes a built-in Protocol Stack, transparent and non-transparent TCP/UDP client and server, HTTP/DNS/Ping/FTP/SMTP client, and TLS support for TCP/UDSP/HTTP/FTP/SMTP.
- Unlike consumer USB cell modems, this industrial cell modem gives reliable performance even in difficult cellular environments over the range of -30 to +60 degrees C (-22 to 140 degrees F). Power handlng is more robust and external antennas are higher performance than consumer grade products. Designed in the USA, this modem comes with USA support by skilled engineers for qualified customers. All qualified customers get email support, and qualified volume customers get voice call support.
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 0.56 x 0.56 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.06 x 1.25 x 1.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ZOOM TELEPHONICS, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Multi-Tech Systems
mpn: MT5656ZDX, ean: 0801947291304,
V.92/56K download speeds and 48K upload speeds when connecting with V.92 servers. Quick-connect feature can halve the time required for a dial-up modem to handshake to an ISP or other connection. Modem-on-hold allows the modem to work with your phone...
By Wifi World
mpn: 43272-3506, ean: 0698775008231,
LTE speed up to 150Mbps DC-HSPA+ data service of up to 42 Mbps HSUPA data service of up to 5.76 Mbps micro SD Card Slot (up to 32GB) External Antenna Slot (2 ports) Plug & Play Support Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista,7,8 and Mac Operating Sys...
mpn: H08-15328-DG, ean: 0071020078102,
The Hayes Accura V.92 External Faxmodem plugs into the serial port of any computer, including computers running Windows, Macintosh OS, Linux and Unix. The Model H08-15328 is fully compatible with all features of the latest V.92/V.44 international sta...
mpn: DCM-301, ean: 0776457581514,
The D-Link DCM-301 cable modem is powered by the DOCSIS 3.0 channel bonding technology that provides download speeds up to 8 times faster than DOCSIS 2.0, making it easier to enjoy your favorite Internet applications, such as file sharing, audio and ...
mpn: e303, ean: 0756406710738,
HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS 850/1900/2100 MHZ and EDGE/GPRS/GSM 1900/1800/900/850 MHz HSPA equalizer Downlink HSDPA data service of up to 7.2 Mbit/s Downlink UMTS PS domain data service of up to 384 kbit/s Downlink EDGE packet data service of up to 236.8 kbit/s...
sku: 449147, mpn: USR5686E, ean: 0738168009312,
Connect to the Internet quickly and easily; installs in three simple steps. Send e-mail and attachments up to 50-percent faster. Send faxes from any Windows application and receive incoming faxes at any time; software-upgradeable. Take incoming calls...
mpn: USR5638, ean: 0670515696847,
U.S. ROBOTICS USROBOTICS 56K PCI EXPRESS FAXMODEM (PCIE)USROBOTICS 56K PCI EXPRESS FAXMODEM (PCIE) Manufacturer : U.S. ROBOTICS UPC : 738168041091Data: V.92, V.90, V.34, V.32bis, V.32 Data Error Control/Compression: V.44/V.42/V42bis and MNP5 Fax: EIA...
mpn: FLTR4DSL02, ean: 0789286808059,
Actiontec's universally-compatible DSL phone filters work on any phone jack and any type of DSL service. These in-line phone filters should be placed on all non-modem phone jacks in your home, eliminating any noise or interference from your DSL mode...
mpn: USR5686G, ean: 0738168040995,
US Robotics 5686G Data/Fax Modem USR5686G ModemsOS is compatible with Server 2012, Server 2011, Windows 8 64 bit, Win 8, Windows 7 64 bit, Win 7, Server 2008 64 bit, Server 2008, Vista 64 bit, Vista, Server 2003 64 bit, Server 2003, XP 64 bit, XP, NT...
By Motorola -RB
mpn: SB6180, ean: 0099651934871,
The Motorola SB6180 SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem provides operators with an economic option for providing Ultra-Broadband services, with 8 downstream channels and 4 upstream channels, without the need for hybrid fiber coax (HFC) plant upgrade. Ma...