Product Description & Reviews
Dante-MY16-AUD2 card is a fully compatible Yamaha Mini-YGDAI standard card that instantly Dante enables your Yamaha mixer, processor or power amp. Each Dante-MY16-AUD2 provides 16 bidirectional audio channels (8 at 96 kHz) and full Dante network audio redundancy over Gigabit Ethernet.Supports 44.1 and 88.2kHz sample rates, in addition to the previously-supported 48 and 96 kHz sample rates.. Sample rate pull-up/down can be used to synchronise audio with video that has undergone frame rate conversion..
Features & Highlights
- Supports 44.1 and 88.2kHz sample rates, in addition to the previously-supported 48 and 96 kHz sample rates.
- Sample rate pull-up/down can be used to synchronise audio with video that has undergone frame rate conversion.
- Dante-MY16-AUD2 cards can be daisy chained together via the secondary Ethernet port.
- Dante-MY16-AUD2 can be PIN-locked and unlocked using Dante Controller.
- 2x RJ-45 connectors for Dante I/O, 1x D-sub 9 pin connector for RS232-C.
|Item Size:||6 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: SB1040EF, mpn: 70SB104000000, ean: 0230494859796,