WORKDONE 2.5" Hard Drive Caddy for Dell PowerEdge Servers - 14th Gen R440 R640 R740 R740xd R840 R940 R6415 R7415 R7425 - SSD SAS SATA NVMe Bracket Tray - Easy Setup with Detailed Installation Manual
WORKDONE 2.5'' Hard Drive Caddy for Dell PowerEdge Servers - 14th Gen R440 R640 R740 R740xd R840 R940 R6415 R7415 R7425 - SSD SAS SATA NVMe Bracket Tray - Easy Setup with Detailed Installation Manual by WORKDONE at Andy Pemberton. MPN: Compatible part numbers: DXD9H, 0DXD9H. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Quick and easy setup with this Hot-Plug caddy! Press the release button to open the release handle and slide hot plug caddy for installation inside
Quick and easy setup with this Hot-Plug caddy!
Press the release button to open the release handle and slide hot plug caddy for installation inside or outside of your server. The Hot-Plug PowerEdge Caddy 2.5 is for connecting a hard drive to a server backplane. Your server backplane is connected to a DELL PERC RAID controller. After installation, you can adjust or create RAID Volume from the RAID controller menu.
WorkDone hard drive trays are the complete package!
- Caddy Sled for DELL PowerEdge (non-OEM) to 2.5" SAS, SSD, NVMe or SATA Hard Drives
- 4 mounting screws
- Detailed installation manual written in plain English
- Compatibility Guide to help you choose the right carrier for your Dell server
- Worry-free 4 year warranty
WorkDone design and packaging!
Dive trays are checked one-by-one and packed carefully to ensure safe shipping. Our newly-designed 2.5-inch hard drive trays are compatible with a wider range of DELL PowerEdge 14th Generation servers.
- 14th Generation R440 caddy, R640 caddy, R740 caddy, R740xd caddy, R840 caddy, R940 caddy, R940xa tray, R6415 caddy, R7415 caddy, R7425 caddy, XC640 caddy, XC760xd-4/4i caddy, XC740xd caddy, XC740xd-12 caddy, C6420 Enclosure (not c6420 Sled)
Faster Shipping for Less Down Time
If you suddenly find yourself in need of a 2.5" drive adapter sled, the last thing you want to do is wait weeks for it to arrive. Order Your WorkDone 2.5" server Hot Swap HDD caddy today and get it up and running fast.
When you buy from WorkDone, you have the support of an expert team behind you. WorkDone helps you get your work done!
Features & Highlights
- COMPATIBILITY: This hard drive caddy works with the latest 14th Generation PowerEdge. Supported Hot-Plug 2.5-inch Drive Bay models R440 R640 XC640-4 XC640-4i XC740xd-12C XC740xd-12R R740 R740xd R840 R940 R940xa R6415 R7415 R7425 XC640 XC740xd and C6420 Enclosure. NOT compatible when your server has 3.5-inch drive bay.
- SAVES YOU TIME: Compatibility documents help pinpoint the exact drive bay you need. Step-by-step installation manuals included with all products. Online support community open to all customers. We help you get your work done!
- READY TO INSTALL: WorkDone hard drive trays include all the screws and hardware you need to install. We make our 14th Generation PowerEdge server trays with sturdy material, inspect each one individually, and carefully pack them for safe shipping. NON-OEM/NON-ORIGINAL ACCESSORY PART
- LEARN MORE: Get our eBook that troubleshoots 5 of the most common issues when adding hard drives to your server. Tablet/PC and Smartphone versions available to help you learn more about Dell servers.
- 4-YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY: Try them out for yourself, install to your server, and if you aren't happy with the compatibility, or for any reason at all, then we'll be more than happy to give you an immediate refund.
|Model:||Compatible part numbers: DXD9H, 0DXD9H|
|Part Number:||Compatible part numbers: DXD9H, 0DXD9H|
|MPN:||Compatible part numbers: DXD9H, 0DXD9H|
|Item Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.07 x 0.59 x 0.59 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|