Product Description & Reviews
Wolverine has created a very simple to use device to convert all your 35mm film into a 5 mega pixel JPEG digital images in seconds. So simple to use, it only requires a push of button - NO computer or software is needed.Use it right out of the box to convert all your 35mm Negatives and Slides by simply plugging it into an AC outlet or any USB port. All images are saved on internal memory or external SD memory card for your convenience to instantly play them on the unit's color screen, TV or upload them to your computer.
Features & Highlights
- Included with each unit, F2D200 scanner, AC Power Adapter, USB Cable, Negatives Cartridge, Slides Cartridge, and Lens Cleaner.
- Built-in 2.4 inch color LCD screen to view images while scanning, editing and playing slide shows.
- Both Mac and PC compatible, unique stand-alone operation - no computer or software to operate
- Converts 35mm film negatives and slides to 5 Mega Pixel (JPEG) digtal images with a push of a button.
- Fast conversion, requires only five seconds to convert an image.
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.25 x 5.25 x 5.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.4 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Pacific Image Electronics
mpn: PF 7250uPro3, ean: 4719851880179,