Product Description & Reviews
With advanced technology that delivers consistent high performance in a multitude of applications, and with ten times the workload capability of desktop drives, WD Re is the workhorse of the WD's datacenter portfolio. WD Re is perfect for high-availability storage arrays that demand the most robust storage device available. High performance, capacity and reliability make WD Re ideal for data warehousing/mining and high-performance computing.High capacity Near line drive - Massive capacities up to 6TB suit even the most demanding datacenter, enterprise server, or cloud storage needs..
Features & Highlights
- High capacity Near line drive - Massive capacities up to 6TB suit even the most demanding datacenter, enterprise server, or cloud storage needs.
- Designed for high-intensity applications - Designed to handle up to 550TB per year - the highest workload capability of any 3.5-inch hard drive - delivering both performance and reliability to any datacenter environment.
- Designed for durability and reliability - With up to 1.4 million hours MTBF, this high performance drive delivers the highest level of reliability for 24x7x365 operation in the most demanding storage environments.
- Designed for quality and reliability - Datacenter drives undergo at least 5 million hours of functional testing, and over 20 million hours of comprehensive Interoperability testing in an extensive array of server and storage systems.
- Multi-axis shock sensor - Automatically detects the subtlest shock events and compensates to protect the data.
- RAID-specific, time-limited error recovery (TLER) - Prevents drive fallout caused by the extended hard drive error-recovery processes common to desktop drives.
- Dynamic fly height technology - Each read-write head's fly height is adjusted in real time for optimum reliability.
- A head-positioning system with two actuators improves positional accuracy over the data track(s). The primary actuator provides coarse displacement, the secondary actuator fine tunes the head positioning to a higher degree of accuracy.
|Manufacturer:||Western Digital Bare Drives|
|Publisher:||Western Digital Bare Drives|
|Studio:||Western Digital Bare Drives|
|Item Weight:||1.58 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 1.03 x 1.03 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.91 x 3.15 x 3.15 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.