Product Description & Reviews
New Patented VESA adapter for mounting iMac computer STAND-MACB from VIVO. Our patented adapter simply clamps to the stock iMac base, and will fit any VESA 75x75 or 100x100 stand or wall mount. Our unique adapter ring system makes it compatible with any 21.5" and 27" iMac from late 2009 to current including the new 5k Retina Display. The heavy duty steel construction will make sure your iMac is safely supported at all times. The metallic aluminum color helps it better match the look of Apple's computers, giving you a setup that is both attractive and functional. STAND-MACB VESA adapter is a simple, affordable, and reliable solution to mount your iMac. - Note this is for VESA adapter kit only, VESA mount/stand is sold separately. *Patented!* Compatibility VESA adapter kit for Apple iMac (75x75mm or 100x100mm) Supports 21.5" and 27" iMac displays Compatible with late 2009 to current models (Including New 5K Retina Display) Features VESA Adapter (75x75mm or 100x100mm) Unique adapter system Metallic aluminum color Steel material
Features & Highlights
- COMPATIBILITY - Patented VESA adapter kit for Apple iMac (Compatible with 21.5" and 27" displays only!) Compatible with late 2009 to current models (Including New 5K Retina Display)
- DESIGN - Adapter is intended for Apple iMac. Designed to hold the weight and scale of an iMac display
- COMPOSITION - Made of steel with a metallic aluminum color. Weighs only 1.6 pounds
- EASY INSTALLATION - Uses a unique patented adapter ring system. Comes with screws, washers, etc. needed to properly install
- VESA ADAPTER - for stands with 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting patterns
|Item Weight:||1.61 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.61 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.6 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.