Product Description & Reviews
Instant Network Connection The Cable Matters USB to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is the ideal solution for connecting a computer without an Ethernet port. Instantly add network connectivity to a computer with USB for fast and secure file transfers. Fast Ethernet 10/100/1000 speed provides sufficient bandwidth for common home or small office data transfer needs. This compact and lightweight USB to network adapter is a perfect accessory for file transferring, video conferencing, gaming, and HD video streaming with Gigabit Ethernet, which is more reliable than wireless network. Compatibility - Compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Chrome OS - Not compatible with Nintendo Switch, TV box, Streaming Box, Play Station, or Xbox
Features & Highlights
- GOLD PLATED USB 3.0 male A to RJ45 female Ethernet adapter supporting 10/100/1000 Mbps. With Safe and Stable IC Chipset. Backward compatible with 2.0/1.1 standards
- Supports crossover detection, auto-correction and Wake-on-LAN (WOL). Supports Windows (32/64 bit) 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS 10.5 /10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.12.Does not support Windows RT or Android.Driver-free for Mac OS.Please note that not compatible with NINTENDO SWITCH
- No driver software required(Except Mac OS 10.11), Supports backpressure routing and IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex (FDX) and half-duplex (HDX) systems. Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab. Supports IEEE 802.3az
- High-bandwidth of Super Speed USB 3.0 interface at up to 5 Gbps, the USB 3.0 to Ethernet adapter future-proofs your network connection with 1000 Mbps Ethernet while maintains a backwards compatibility with 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- Small item easy for carrying. ATTENTION:this adapter is not compatible with Nintendo Switch
|Package Weight:||0.07 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.94 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.