Product Description & Reviews
Intended for Wired Home and Office Networks The Cable Matters Cat6 Plenum Rated Bulk Cable is perfect for your next cabling project. Installation is faster with a sturdy, easy-pull, dispenser box with backwards sequential cable lengths marked at two foot intervals. Customize and organize your home or office network with our highly rated bulk cables. Plenum cables are self extinguish and not reignite, which is appropriate for meeting the fire codes and safety requirements of installing cables into the plenum spaces of commercial office buildings. Customize, and organize your home or office network with our highly rated bulk cables. Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All Cable Matters Cat6 cables are made of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables. Cable Matters Cat6 patch and bulk cables are used by data centers around the world. Specifications - Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP - Cable Length: 305 m/1000 ft - Outside Diameter: 6.0 ± 0.2 mm (0.24 ± 0.01 inch) - Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper - Cable Jacket Material: FEP - Conductor Gauge: 23 AWG - Cable Performance: Up to 550 MHz - Cable Structure: Solid - Cable In-Wall Rating: CMP (Plenum Rated) - TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Verified, RoHS Compliant Package Contents 1 x 1000 FT Cat 6 UTP Solid CMP Plenum Rated Bulk Cable in White in an Easy-to-use Pull Box Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Support
Features & Highlights
- PLENUM FIRE SAFETY RATED Cat6, UL Listed (E485863) 23 AWG, Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP), solid bulk Cable is for network applications in the home, office, commercial or industrial locations; Plenum fire-safety rated for use in air plenum environments above suspended ceilings or below raised floors; Substitutes for CMR (Riser-rated) or unrated applications
- Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard; 23 AWG cable with individually FEP insulated solid bare copper conductors provides reliable cable performance and complies with specifications for Cat 6 cables
- GIGABIT ETHERNET PERFORMANCE Cat 6 cable enhanced with a 500 MHz bandwidth capacity provides plenty of headroom for 10 Gig networks; Supports high-speed and high-bandwidth computer, audio/video, and security network applications. Equip your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet with full compatibility for 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION includes a cross web separator to increase strength, durability, performance, and pair separation to reduce crosstalk; Fluke test verified to pass industry standards for crosstalk and attenuation tolerances; 23 AWG gauge cable reduces attenuation to provide a stronger signal at longer distances; Smoother installation with a sturdy, easy-pull, dispenser box and cable lengths marked at two foot intervals
- COMPATIBLE with Cat6 products that accept the larger outside diameter cable such as the Cable Matters Cat6 RJ45 modular plugs for solid cables, Cat6 Keystone Jacks, Cat6 Patch Panels and color-coded strain relief boots; Also referred to as a Category 6 Ethernet cable, Cat6 network cable, Cat6 cable, Cat6 Ethernet cable, or Cat 6 data/LAN cable
|Item Weight:||20 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 16 x 16 inches|
|Package Weight:||32.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.9 x 8.7 x 8.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Tripp Lite
sku: N261014AQ, mpn: N254-024, ean: 0037332131041,