Product Description & Reviews
Connect More with Cable Matters Cat 6A Products The Cable Matters Cat 6A Shielded (S/FTP) Bulk Cable is the perfect choice for building a 10-Gigabit Ethernet network or for high bandwidth video applications requiring protection from noise interference. Achieve optimal transmission performance for longer distances with foil shielding around each 2 pairs with an outer braided screen that is encased in a sturdy CM rated jacket for in wall use. Constructed of 23 AWG solid bare copper conductors and compliant with the UL Code 444 pure bare copper requirement.Gigabit Ethernet Performance with a Lifetime Warranty Shielded Cat 6A cable provides reliable Gigabit Ethernet performance in harsh environments with electrical noise from lights or other sources. A lifetime warranty is included with this cable for peace of mind when purchasing. Important Notes - Shielded keystone jacks are recommended for the best performance- Observe proper grounding practices to prevent unwanted noise in the cable- Bending the cable more than a few inches may reduce the performance Cable Specifications - Type: CAT6a 4-Pair S/FTP - Length: 1000 Feet - OD: 7.3 ±0.2 mm (.29in ± .01in) - Jacket Material: PVC - Conductors: 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper - Performance: Cat6A ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-C.2 up to 500 MHz - Rating: CM for In-Wall use - Certifications: UL Listed (E485863), ISO/IEC 11801 verified, RoHS compliant Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Support
Features & Highlights
- CM SOLID SHIELDED CAT 6A Shielded/Foil Twisted Pair (S/FTP) bulk cable is designed for installations in demanding or harsh environments with high bandwidth requirements; Equip your network for 10 Gigabit Ethernet with backwards compatibility to 10/100/1000 Ethernet in the home, office, or warehouse
- 23 AWG solid copper cable conductors Enhanced 500 MHz bandwidth capacity supports high speed and high bandwidth computer, audio/video, and security networks; Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) applications; Meets or exceeds Category 6A (augmented) performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard
- GIGABIT ETHERNET PERFORMANCE Cat 6A cable is enhanced with a 500 MHz bandwidth capacity to provide plenty of headroom for 10 Gig networks; Supports high bandwidth audio/video and security network applications
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION includes sold copper conductors with foil shielding around each 2 pairs and surrounded with a braided screen underneath the cable jacket; Provides excellent protection against EMI/RFI and suppression of alien crosstalk (AXT) Metallic 360 degree cone provides strain relief and a grounding contact with the braided shield of the cable
- UL LISTED (E485863) CAT 6A cable is compatible with shielded keystone jacks or shielded modular plugs; Bare copper conductors enhance cable performance and comply with UL 444 specifications for communications cables
|Item Weight:||39 pounds|
|Package Weight:||42.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||15 x 12.72 x 12.72 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.