Product Description & Reviews
The UCTRONICS Smart Bluetooth Robot Car Kit is a flexible vehicular kit particularly designed for education, competition and entertainment.The kit has an intelligence built in so that it guides itself whenever an obstacle comes ahead of it.An Android APP is provided to connect with the car robot via Bluetooth , easy to control robot. Please visit the installation video: https://youtu.be/i969rAMx4q8 FeaturesUNO R3 board is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P, and fully compatible with Arduino. Operating Voltage: 5VIt has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz quartz crystal. Ultrasonic ranging module HC - SR04 provides 2cm - 400cm non-contact measurement function. The module includes ultrasonic transmitters, receiver and control circuit. Working Voltage: DC 5V The shield contains two L293D motor drivers and one 74HC595 shift register. The Motor Shield is able to drive 2 servo motors, and has 8 half-bridge outputs for 2 stepper motors or 4 full H-bridge motor outputs or 8 half-bridge drivers, or a combination. Tiny and lightweight with high output power. Servo can rotate approximately 180 degrees (90 in each direction). Operating voltage: 4.8 V (~5V) Package Including1pcs UNO R3 Board for Arduino1pcs HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Module 1pcs Holder for HC-SR04 1pcs L293D Motor Drive Expansion Board 1pcs 9g micro servo motor 1pcs HC-05 Bluetooth Module 1pcs Infrared Remote Controller 1pcs IR Receiver 1pcs cable 1set Car Chassis Kits: 2pcs 65mm tire Wheels 2pcs Geared Motors (1:48) 1pcs Universal Wheel 1pcs Battery Container 1pcs Car Chassis Screw+ Nut
Features & Highlights
- UCTRONICS Smart Bluetooth Robot Car: An educational kit for beginners to get hands-on experience about Arduino programming, electronics assembling and robotics knowledge
- This kit includes UNO R3 Board for Arduino, HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor, L293D Motor Driver shield, 9g micro servo motor, HC-05 Bluetooth Module and Infrared IR Wireless Remote Controller and IR receiver, ect
- All the module interface has been modified with XH2.54 ports as to make wiring become very handy and easy and almost impossible to make mistakes when installing sensors
- Working modes: Obstacle avoidance, IR-remote control and Bluetooth control over your phone with our app on android
- For better learning, a tutorial will provided, instructions of how to assemble the robot car from scratch and all the necessary programs and codes are included
|Package Weight:||1.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.1 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.