Product Description & Reviews
10G Aggregation Switch for Enterprise Networks Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Switch 16 XG,part of the UniFi Enterprise System. The US 16 XG is a fully managed, 16-port, 10G fiber switch that enhances network capacity by providing high-bandwidth aggregation connectivity to multiple switches in your network. The US 16 XG offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols. Switching Performance: The US 16 XG offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. The total non-blocking throughput is up to 160 Gbps. 10G High-Capacity Links: The US 16 XG offers maximum performance and low latency as an aggregation switch. For fiber connectivity, it features 12 SFP+ ports. For copper connectivity, the US 16 XG offers four RJ45 ports that support 10GBASE-T, the standard for 10 Gbps connections using Cat6 (or higher) cabling and RJ45 connectors
Features & Highlights
- (12) 1G/10G SFP+ Ports and (4) 1G/10G RJ45 Ports
- Non-Blocking Throughput: 160 Gbps and Switching Capacity: 320 Gbps
- Rack Mountable with Mount Brackets (Included)
- Ubiquiti Networks US-16-XG 10G 16-Port Managed Aggregation Switch
- Supports 6x US-48, 20 Gbps symmetric (40 Gbps aggregate) uplink/downlink and 4 x 10 Gbps Ethernet for uplink to another US-16-XG or core server
|Item Weight:||5.78 pounds|
|Item Size:||17.44 x 1.69 x 1.69 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.39 x 2.99 x 2.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 8881625, mpn: SRW2008-K9-NA, ean: 0807030492962,