Product Description & Reviews
Dominate the competition with the most powerful gaming audio controller ever designed for eSports – the Turtle Beach Elite Pro T.A.C. Offering amplified audio and cutting-edge technologies like DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Surround Sound and Superhuman Hearing, plus Turtle Beach’s incredibly powerful chat and microphone tuning tools like the Background Noise Limiter, Outbound Mic Boost and Mic Monitoring, the Elite Pro T.A.C. gives eSports athletes and hardcore gamers everything they need to win. Combine the Elite Pro T.A.C. with the Elite Pro Tournament Gaming Headset and Elite Pro Tournament Noise-Cancelling Microphone to unlock the ultimate gaming audio setup designed to help you win! Connections: PS4 Pro: Optical & USB PS4 (without Optical): Optical from TV & USB PS4 (with Optical): Optical & USB PS3: Optical & USB Mobile Devices: 3.5mm Headset Power: Rechargeable Battery Transmitter Power: USB The best initial settings starting from the left: - Game/Chat Mix – Start with this slider in the middle. Adjust the slider upward toward “Game” to better hear game audio (in-game music, dialogue, explosions, etc.) over chat audio. Move the slider down toward “Chat” to better hear chat from teammates and/or other players over game audio. - Background Noise Limiter – Start with this slider at the bottom. Slowly adjust the slider upward and the TAC will begin to remove background noise. You’ll need a friend or another player on the receiving end to tell you when to stop moving the slider, as you won’t hear any difference in your headset. - Outbound Mic Boost – Start with this slider at the bottom. Slowly adjust the slider upward and the TAC will begin increasing the volume of your outbound voice chat. You’ll need a friend or another player on the receiving end to tell you when to stop moving the slider, as you won’t hear any difference in your headset. - Mic Monitor Level – Start with this slider at the bottom. Begin talking and slowly adjust the slider upward and you’ll start to hear your voice inside your headset. This allows you to hear how loud you sound on the receiving end, and will help you avoid shouting at other players.
Features & Highlights
- DTS Surround Sound Modes & EQ Audio Presets - Personalize your audio preferences with a variety of EQ audio presets and sound modes
- Fingertip Chat & Mic Slide Controls - Quickly and accurately adjust your game and chat volume mix without interrupting play
- Superhuman Hearing - Gain competitive advantage by hearing every sound around you, like enemies sneaking up on you, weapon reloads before an ambush, and distant vehicles bringing in reinforcements
- External USB Surround Sound Card - For gamers on PC and Mac, the Elite Pro T.A.C. also serves as a full, external USB sound card offering DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Surround Sound.
- Create a Lag-Free Local Chat Network - Daisy chain multiple Elite Pro T.A.C.s together using standard Ethernet cables to enjoy seamless, lag-free chat at LAN events and tournaments
|Item Weight:||1.69 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.1 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.3 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.