Product Description & Reviews
Tripp Lite's 10-ft. P778-010 KVM cable kit is designed to connect a USB or PS2 computer to Tripp Lite NetDirector KVM Switches (only Models # B020-U08-19-K, B020-U16-19-K and B022-U16). This premium All-in-1 cable provides superior performance and cable management. It consists of a USB and PS/2 keyboard/mouse cable and a monitor cable bonded into a single unit. This low profile cable is incredibly flexible making cable management a breeze. All cables are manufactured from superior molded cable with integral strain relief and foil shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
Features & Highlights
- Connects a USB or PS2 Computer to Tripp Lite's NetDirector B020-U08-19-K, B020-U16-19-K and B022-U16 KVM Switches
- Computer side of the cable kit consists of a HD15 Male cable, USB A Male cable, and 2 x PS/2 Male cables
- KVM Switch side of the cable kit consists of a modified HD18 Male cable
- Makes management and organization of cables much easier
- Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.1 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.