Product Description & Reviews
Tripp Lite's OMNI SMART 350HG offers medical-grade UPS protection with built-in line interactive voltage regulation, intelligent monitoring and unattended shutdown capability. Hospital-grade plug & outlets, plus built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and removes common mode noise equal to 100 microamps. UL 60601-1 listed as medical electrical equipment. 330VA power handling capacity supports computers, inter-networking equipment and other critical loads during commercial power failures. Line interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 83V back to normal 120V levels, saving battery reserves for use only during complete power failures. Includes, 2 line phone surge suppression and built-in DB-9 communications port that works with PowerAlert Software and cabling to provide automatic unattended shutdown of connected network and PC applications.
Features & Highlights
- 330VA/225 watts line interactive tower UPS
- Ideal UPS protection for applications in medical patient-care areas where UL 60601-1 listed electrical medical equipment is required
- Hospital-grade plug and outlets offer added degree of safety and reliability to input/output connections
- 2 line phone suppression for TEL/DSL line protection
- 4 diagnostic LEDs indicate AC present, on battery, voltage correction & battery low/replace
|Item Weight:||24 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.24 x 10.75 x 10.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||26.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.1 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Progressive Industries
mpn: EMSHW30C, ean: 1204618005832,