Product Description & Reviews
Tripp Lite's B121-000 Display Port Signal Extender increases the distance a Display port signal can be transmitted beyond the recommended 16 ft. (5 m.). It supports video resolutions up to1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz, and a maximum distance of 150 ft. from the source. Use P580-Series Display port cables in most applications. When extending a 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz video signal more than 100 ft., use cable made with 24Awg wiring. (Available from Tripp Lite as a custom order) Simply connect the longer cable between the source and the B121-000, and the shorter cable (16 ft. or less) between the adapter and the monitor. Software or drivers are not required. Built-in Equalization control to adjust the video image. HDCP compliant. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. 3-year limited warranty
Features & Highlights
- Extend a Display port signal up to 150 ft. from the source
- Supports a maximum video resolution of 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
- Use P580-Series Display port Cables
- When extending a 1920x1080 @ 60Hz video signal more than 100 ft., use a cable made with 24Awg wiring (Available from Tripp Lite as a custom order)
- Built-in Equalization control to adjust the video image
- 3-year limited warranty
|Item Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.2 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.4 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.