The SMART1500LCDT SmartPro LCD 120V, 1500VA/900W Line-Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up your desktop computer or audio/visual components, this line-interactive UPS switches to battery backup mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
While all ten NEMA 5-15R outlets protect against surges, five outlets also provide up to 90 minutes of UPS battery support for a basic desktop PC and LCD monitor and up to 10 minutes of support at half load (450W).
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects undervoltages as low as 92V and overvoltages as high as 150V without using any battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 650-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges.
NEMA 5-15P plug with 6-foot cord connects to any NEMA 5-15R socket. Large rotatable LCD screen with dimmer shows real-time input voltage, overload, AVR, remaining battery runtime and battery statuses at a glance. Alarm sounds to indicate power loss or low battery. With Tripp Lite’s free PowerAlert software (available via free web download for Windows & Linux), the SMART1500LCDT enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure. HID-compliant USB port integrates with built-in power management and auto-shutdown of Windows and Mac OS X.
3-Year Limited Warranty & $250K Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for connected equipment
Features & Highlights
- WORK THOUGH SHORT BLACKOUTS & MAINTAIN A NETWORK CONNECTION / SAVE FILES SAFELY DURING LONGER BLACKOUTS: 1500VA / 900W Smart LCD Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) provides up to 90 minutes of runtime for an entry level PC system, and 10 min of half-load runtime
- 10 OUTLETS PROTECT DESKTOPS & ALL PERIPHERALS: 5 Outlets provide UPS Power Backup & Surge Protection (for desktop, monitor, LCD, keyboard, external hard drive, wireless router, IoT device); 5 Outlets offer Surge Protection Only (ideal for printers and other electronics that are not essential in a blackout)
- AVR CORRECTS BROWNOUTS & OVERVOLTAGES WITHOUT USING BATTERY POWER: Otherwise known as Automatic Voltage Regulation, this conserves battery power for critical blackouts. Also features TEL/DSL/Ethernet protection.
- FREE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE / USER REPLACEABLE BATTERIES: USB port & free software enable unattended system shutdown and power management. Batteries are fully hot-swappable / user-replaceable allowing you to extend the life of your UPS if the batteries are depleted after the 3-year warranty
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY, $250,000 INSURANCE: 3-Year Limited Warranty and $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for connected equipment. Operating temperature range: +32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit / 0 to +40 degrees Celsius
|Item Weight:||27.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||9 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||28.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.5 x 9.02 x 9.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Tripp Lite, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Tripp Lite
mpn: SMART1500LCD, ean: 0601000805093,
The SMART1500LCD SmartPro LCD 120V, 1500VA/900W Line-Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal...
mpn: BX1500M, ean: 0731304331780,
APC 1500VA UPS Back-UPS Pro mini-tower backup power supply provides quality power protection for your critical home and small business devices. An APC UPS provides backup power power and surge protection to power and protect your PC or Mac, network r...
mpn: CP1500PFCLCD, ean: 0012304458159,
The CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD PFC Series UPS with Pure Sine Wave output safeguards mid to high-end computer systems that use conventional and Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) power supplies. Its automatic voltage regulation (AVR) topology delivers ...