Product Description & Reviews
TRENDnet’s TFC-GMSC, Gigabit Fiber Converter, is a Multi-Mode SC-Type fiber converter that converts 10/100/1000 Mbps ethernet to 100/1000 Mbps Fiber and spans distances up to 550 m (1,800 ft.). Ports include a 1000Base-T (RJ-45) port and a 1000Base-SX (SC-Type) fiber port.Building-to-Building Well suited for corporate interbuilding and intrabuilding backbones where fiber networking over longer distances is required.Standalone Converter A durable metal enclosure with included power adapter supports standalone converter installations.Compact Small and compact metal housing design provides greater installation flexibility.
Features & Highlights
- Functions as a standalone converter
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Auto-MDIX Gigabit port
- 100/1000 Mbps SC-type multi-mode fiber port
- Fiber networking over distances of up to 550 m (1800 ft.)
- 2 Gbps switching capacity
- LEDs convey power and copper / fiber link and activity
- 3 Year TRENDnet Manufacturer's Warranty
|Item Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.