Product Description & Reviews
The TL-SG1005D 5-Port Gigabit Rack-mount Switch provides an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. All 5 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1005D can save up to 70% of power consumption.PLUG-AND-PLAY - Easy setup with no configuration or no software needed. ETHERNET SPLITTER - Connectivity to your router or modem for additional wired connections (laptop, gaming console, printer, etc).
Features & Highlights
- PLUG-AND-PLAY - Easy setup with no configuration or no software needed
- ETHERNET SPLITTER - Connectivity to your router or modem for additional wired connections (laptop, gaming console, printer, etc)
- 5 Port GIGABIT ETHERNET - 5 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit auto-negotiation RJ45 ports greatly expand network capacity
- COST EFFECTIVE - Fanless Quiet Design, Desktop design
- RELIABLE - IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer. Power Consumption - Maximum: 3W (220V/50Hz) . External Power Supply - External Power Adapter (Output: 9VDC / 0.6A)
- UP to 80% Power Saving - Automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length
- AUTO-NEGOTIATION - Supports Auto-MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need for crossover cables
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY and unlimited 24/7 technical support for FREE
|Item Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.3 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.9 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.