Product Description & Reviews
With its Broadcom business-grade chip set and high-speed AC1900 Wi-Fi, the EAP330 is perfect for small offices, campuses, and the restaurant and hospitality industries. Airtime fairness, beamforming, and band-steering greatly improve the performance of connected devices, and the eap330’s two gigabit LAN ports enable link aggregation for significantly boosted throughput. Eap controller software allows for centralized control of all your access points as well as network scaling without a dedicated it staff.
Features & Highlights
- Upgrade to powerful AC1900 Wi-Fi for your business
- 1900Mbps of combined speeds over dual 2.4GHz (600Mbps) and 5GHz (1300Mbps) Wi-Fi bands
- Business-grade chipset with airtime fairness, Beamforming, and band steering provides optimized and reliable Wi-Fi performance for businesses
- Easily setup, manage and monitor hundreds of access points with the free aura net management system
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, 24/7 unlimited technical support by phone (1-866-225-8139) and email (support.Usa@tp-link )
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.7 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.4 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.