Product Description & Reviews
The TerraMaster D2-310 is a reliable high-speed storage device which can be widely used in enterprises or homes for data storage and backup. SSHD hybrid hard drive is recommended for higher transmission speed Actual test speeds with different hard drives under the same conditions is listed as follows. Computer Configuration: ASUS motherboard ( Z97-E ), Windows 10, 2GB RAM, SanDisk 120G SSD Hard Drive Type: Seagate Desktop SSHD 2 TB Hard Drive | Writing speed: 410MB/S | Reading speed: 400MB/S Hard Drive Type: WD Red 2TB | Writing speed: 280MB/S | Reading speed: 290MB/S Hard Drive Type: Seagate regular hard drive | Writing speed: 120MB/S | Reading speed: 100MB/S Remarks: the test above was completed in RAID0. Speeds will vary in different test conditions. Specification: Bay number: 2-bay Hard drive supported: 3.5 SATA hard drives/2.5 SATA hard drives/2.5 SATA SSD Hard drive format: FAT32/16, NTFS RAID mode: RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD, SINGLE Data interface: USB type-C OS supported: Windows OS, Mac OS Dimension: 227(H) x 119(W) x 133(D) mm Product weight: 1.3Kg What's inside package: D2-310 device * 1 Power adapter * 1 Power cord * 1 USB type C - A cable * 1 Quick guide * 1
Features & Highlights
- Up to 20TB storage capacity. D2-310 can support two (2) SATA hard drives, is compatible with 12TB 3.5 inch SATA hard drive, and has a total storage capacity up to 24TB. (Note: users need to purchase their own hard drives. HDD's are not included.). D2-310 is equipped with brand new USB type-C high-speed interface and compatible with Mac and Windows computers.
- Compatible with various hard drives. Such as 3.5" SATA hard drives, 2.5" SATA hard drives and SSD. The product might not be able to detect the newly installed hard drives that had been used on other devices before. For the security of the data, please format the hard drives on the D2-310 before use.
- Real super speed with USB3.1 ( Gen 2 ) Transport Protocol! D2-310 adopts USB3.1 (Gen 2, 10Gbps) SUPERSPEED+ protocol. When using SSHD hard drives in a RAID 0 of RAID, read and write speed (max) is 410MB/ seconds (read) and 400MB/ seconds (write). Copy a 1GB video in only 2-3 seconds.
- Multiple RAIDs supported. D2-310 supports RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD and SINGLE which can better satisfy various demands of users. In RAID 1, data will be in a mirror backup. When there is a damaged hard drive, you can directly replace the hard drive, and the data will be recovered automatically. This provides an absolute security guarantee for the data.
- Various applications. Great for data backup, video editing, storage of R&D technical documents, archival backup, music libraries, financial records, storage of video surveillance recordings and corporate data storage. Featuring an aluminum-alloy shell and low-noise fans, D2-310 is extremely solid and reliable with good heat dissipation capabilities and low noise production. It has passed multiple certifications, including FCC, CE, UL, GS and RoHS.
|Item Weight:||3.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.9 x 7.24 x 7.24 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.