Product Description & Reviews
The Supermicro SuperServer 5018D-FN8T features the Intel Xeon D-1518 Quad Core Processor with two SFP+ 10Gb ports, six 1GbE ports and a dedicated IPMI port. The entire configuration is enclosed in a compact (9.8" depth) 1U rackmount chassis with front-access I/O ports. The Intel Xeon D provides a power-efficient platform that consumes less power and generates less heat than conventional server platforms. This server is suitable for Cloud and Virtualization, networking and other embedded applications and is part of Supermicro's 7-year life cycle plan (as of 2016). This server has been configured with 32GB of DDR4 ECC memory and a 256GB M.2 Solid State Drive for convenient, out-of-box operation. Complete System: Fully assembled. To complete this system, you will need Operating System Software.
Features & Highlights
- Intel Xeon D-1518 2.2 GHz Quad Core Processor; Aspeed AST2400 BMC
- 32GB DDR4 ECC Memory Installed; 128GB Maximum
- 256GB M.2 Solid State Drive Installed; Supports 4x SATA3 6Gb/s drives,
- 2x 10Gb SFP+ Ports (Intel D-1500 SoC), 4x 1GbE RJ45 (Intel i350-AM2), 2x 1GbE RJ45 (Intel I210), 1x IPMI RJ45 (Realtek RTL8211F PHY)
- Case Dimensions: 437mm x 249mm x 43mm, 17.2" x 9.8" x 1.7" (in inches)
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.