Product Description & Reviews
The SV565UTPU USB VGA KVM Console Extender over CAT5 UTP (500 ft) lets you control a server, computer or multiple computers (connected through KVM Switch) over a standard Cat5 or Cat6 UTP network cable connection, at distances of up to 500 ft (150 m) away. PC connection cables are included with this product for a ready out of the box solution. You can use your existing keyboard, mouse, and monitor to access both the server room and your office computer, saving space and avoiding the need for a dedicated remote console by allowing you to switch between workstation view and KVM view at the remote location. Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Features & Highlights
- Low cost way to convert existing standard KVM units into remotely accessible hardware extending your hardware's capabilities
- Maintain network security with long distance local access without being exposed over IP
- Broad support for newer USB keyboards, mice, and even most combo/wireless configurations
- PS/2 and USB host PC's supported via the appropriate PS2 or USB KVM cable (USB style included)
- Can be used with a single computer or connected to an existing KVM switch
- Easy installation using industry-standard UTP network cable
- Supports most combo keyboard and mouse sets (including Wireless)
- Intuitive hotkey commands
|Item Weight:||3.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.46 x 9.65 x 9.65 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.8 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.