StarTech.com VGA to Cat 5 Monitor Extender Kit (250 feet/80 m) - VGA over Cat5 Video Extender - 1 Local and 1 Remote
Free Shipping Included! StarTech.com VGA to Cat 5 Monitor Extender Kit (250 feet/80 m) - VGA over Cat5 Video Extender - 1 Local and 1 Remote by StarTech at Andy Pemberton. MPN: ST121UTPEP. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The ST121UTPEP VGA Video Extender over Cat5 - Point to Point lets you connect a remote VGA display/projector up to 80m (250ft) away from the VGA
The ST121UTPEP VGA Video Extender over Cat5 - Point to Point lets you connect a remote VGA display/projector up to 80m (250ft) away from the VGA signal source. The ST121UTPEP is a bundled kit that includes both a local and a remote unit providing a complete end to end solution for a single source/display connection, transmitting the source VGA signal over a standard Ethernet cable (Cat5or better UTP cable, terminated with RJ45 connectors).
Offering convenient and cost-effective VGA distribution, the ST121UTPEP only requires one power adapter which can be installed at either the local or remote end of the connection, depending on what is most convenient for your application.
To ensure a tidy installation, the ST121UTPEP includes a mounting bracket for the receiver to help eliminate unnecessary cable tangles.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Features & Highlights
- Only one Power Adapter required, installed at either the local or remote unit, wherever is most convenient for the application.
- VGA to Cat5 Extender extends the VGA video signal by up to 250 ft. (80m)
- Monitor Extender extends the VGA signal over Cat5 or better cabling
- The Cat5 to VGA Extender supports 1920x1200 or 1600x1200 resolutions at 150 ft. (50m)
- The VGA over Cat5 Extender includes mounting brackets
|Item Weight:||1.85 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.36 x 5.71 x 5.71 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.51 x 2.44 x 2.44 inches|