The Sound BlasterX AE-5 is a SABRE32 Ultra Class Hi-Resolution PCIe Gaming Sound Card and DAC with Xamp, a brand new discrete headphone amp utilizing bi-amplification technology. It delivers astonishingly pristine audio, and also shows off the Aurora Reactive Lighting System with 16.8 million customizable colors.
Features & Highlights
- ASTONISHINGLY PRISTINE - The Sound BlasterX AE-5 SABRE class PCI-e DAC and sound card delivers high resolution audio up to 32bit 384kHz playback with a 122dB SnR, ultra-low distortion and jitter.
- DISCRETE HEADPHONE AMP - The Sound BlasterX AE-5 is the first sound card in the world to feature discrete headphone amplification. Each headphone channel is powered separately for the best possible accuracy and clarity for every listening situation.
- AURORA REACTIVE LIGHTING SYSTEM - The Sound BlasterX AE-5 features customizable RGB lighting, with an included RGB LED strip.
- INDUSTRY-LEADING AUDIO PROCESSING - The Sound BlasterX AE-5 comes with the latest audio processing and enhancement technology for improved gaming, movie and music audio.
- SCOUT 2.0 - The Sound BlasterX AE-5 works with Scout Radar, the world's first smart gaming companion, so you see where enemies are on the radar on your smartphone's screen.
|Item Weight:||0.47 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.79 x 5.04 x 5.04 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.13 x 2.99 x 2.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Creative, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: SB1506, ean: 0807320189190,
Features the Audio Control Module (ACM) which incorporates a built-in microphone array and mic/headphone I/O connections, plus a knob on the ACM to adjust the headphone levels. Features Sound Core3D Audio Processor for accelerating advanced audio and...