Product Description & Reviews
The Sony XQD new G series maximizes performance of high-end and professional XQD compatible cameras. With XQD compatible cameras, max read of 440MB/s and max write of 400MB/s, providing excellent performance in 4K video shooting and continuous burst mode shooting, with super-fast transfer to host devices.Both PCI Express Gen2 Interface and USB 3.0 (Super speed) are supported for higher performance and easy connection to PCs. Maximum read 440MB/s, and maximum write 400MB/s. High speed burst shooting with DSLR cameras.
Features & Highlights
- Both PCI Express Gen2 Interface and USB 3.0 (Super speed) are supported for higher performance and easy connection to PCs
- Maximum read 440MB/s, and maximum write 400MB/s
- High speed burst shooting with DSLR cameras
- Recessed pins add contact protection from damage, dust, or electrostatic shock
- Increased shell strength provides a robust structure for reliable use
- Available File Rescue software helps recover lost or damaged photos and videos
- Five year limited warranty
|Manufacturer:||Sony Electronics Inc. - Media|
|Publisher:||Sony Electronics Inc. - Media|
|Studio:||Sony Electronics Inc. - Media|
|Item Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.32 x 0.16 x 0.16 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.94 x 0.63 x 0.63 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: SDSDXXG-256G-GN4IN, ean: 0619659150860,
SanDisk Extreme Pro 256GB SDXC UHS-I Card (SDSDXXG-256G-GN4IN)Ideal for professionals looking to maximize post-production workflow. Read speeds of up ...