Product Description & Reviews
Add four powerful 5 gb/s super speed USB 3.0 ports-each with its own dedicated controller. Do you frequently need to hook up multiple USB 3.0 drives for fast backups and drive-to-drive duplication? If you are looking for the best possible performance, install the allegro pro USB 3.0 PCIe adapter in your mac pro tower, windows PC or thunderbolt 2-to-PCIe card expansion system. This pro sonnet card adds four super speed USB 3.0 ports to your computer, but unlike conventional adapter cards, each port has its own controller. Instead of sharing a single controller's bandwidth, each port gets its own, enabling the allegro pro card to support aggregate transfer speeds of up to 1,800 mb/s (450 mb/s per port). The allegro pro USB 3.0 PCIe card features a PCIe 2.0 x4 bus interface to take advantage of one of your computer's fast expansion card slots. This card installs easily into any x4 pci express (PCIe) slot that supports a full-height card, features hot-pluggable and hot-swappable device connection support with automatic device configuration and works with all usb-if compliant USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 peripherals.
Features & Highlights
- Adds four USB 3.0 ports to your Mac Pro with PCIe slots, Windows PC, or Thunderbolt-to-PCIe card expansion system
- Supports aggregate transfer speeds of up to 1,800 MB/s (450 MB/s per port)
- Supports USB 3.0 bus-powered hard drives, SSDs, DVDs & Blu-ray devices with up to 2.0A per port
- Supports USB 3.0 charging port handshake, and will simultaneously sync and charge iPads and other devices that support USB 3.0 charging at 1.5A per device
- Provides optimum performance over Thunderbolt
|Item Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.35 x 1.42 x 1.42 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.35 x 1.42 x 1.42 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.