Product Description & Reviews
Description: Raspberry PI GSM Add-on V2.0 is customized for Raspberry Pi interface based on SIM800 quad-band GSM/GPRS/BT module. AT commands can be sent via the serial port on Raspberry Pi, thus functions such as dialing and answering calls, sending and receiving messages and surfing on line can be realized. Moreover, the module supports powering-on and resetting via software. Feature Quad-Band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz GPRS multislot class 12 Operation temperature: -40°C to +85 °C Operation Level: Digital 3.3V DC Interface: UART Baud rate: 9600(default) Indicators PWR (Power): When there is normal supply to the board, the indicator keeps on. 8STATUS (SIM800 status): When SIM800 works normally, the indicator keeps on. NET (SIM800 network status): used to indicate network status, the working status of the indicator is as below: Status SIM800 behavior OFF SIM800 does not work 64ms on/800ms off SIM800 does not find network 64ms on/3000ms off SIM800 registers the network 64ms on/300ms off GPRS communicates Document link: http://wiki.iteadstudio.com/RPI_SIM800_GSM/GPRS_ADD-ON_V2.0 Package Included: 1 X SIM800 Module 1 X Antenna
Features & Highlights
- This gsm module with SIM800 chip is customized for Raspberry Pi interface.
- AT commands can be sent via the serial port on Raspberry Pi, thus functions such as dialing and answering calls, sending and receiving messages and surfing on line can be realized.
- The module supports powering-on and resetting via software.
- It is Quad-Band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz. The default Baud rate is 9600
- For documentation, please click, https://www.itead.cc/wiki/RPI_SIM800_GSM/GPRS_ADD-ON_V2.0
|Package Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.57 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.