Product Description & Reviews
SIIG's USB to Printer adapter is designed to instantly add an additional parallel printer port to your computer via an available USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 port. The USB to Printer adapter supports data transfer rates of up to 1.2 Mb/s (ECP mode) and works flawlessly with a variety of printers including laser, inkjet, and dot matrix. The USB to Printer adapter is compliant with USB specification, revision 1.1, FCC Class B (DoC), CE regulatory approved and RoHS-compliant. It is also fully compatible with a wide variety of Windows operating systems and is backed by SIIG's limited 5-year warranty.
Features & Highlights
- Connects parallel printers (laser, inkjet, dot matrix) via standard USB port
- Frees up your on-board parallel port for other parallel port devices
- Compliant with USB specification, revision 1.1
- Chip: Prolific PL2305I
- Supports parallel port data transfer rates up to 1.2 Mb/s (ECP mode)
- Connectors: 1x USB Type A (male); 1x Centronics 36-pin (male)
|Item Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.3 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.