Product Description & Reviews
SIIG's Aluminum HDMI to VGA Adapter Converter with Audio is designed to enable the connection between the latest HDMI digital devices and HDCP compliant analog VGA display devices. It converts digital HDMI signals to analog VGA and 2-channel stereo audio. Not only is the digital video signal flawlessly transformed, the converter grabs digital audio signal from the HDMI source then converts it into 3.5 mm audio jack that most frequently available to speakers, home stereo systems or AV receivers. It is easy to install and makes high definition video and audio more affordable and accessible to fulfill your audio and video requirements.
Features & Highlights
- Converts HDMI source to analog VGA with 2-channel stereo audio
- Enables an HDMI source device to connect to an VGA monitor/projector
- Supports 1080p HDMI source format and PC graphics resolution up to 1920x1080
- Includes micro USB cable for additional power support
- Lightweight and portable to carry
|Item Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.13 x 1.63 x 1.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.09 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.