Product Description & Reviews
Hot-swappable, plug and play, Support IDE/AHCI mode. It is a rare 2-port embedded hardware array card on the market. It supports the SSD system boot disk. When not using an array, it can also be directly connected to the hard disk. Hot-swappable, plug and play, Support IDE/AHCI mode. Package List:PCIe to SATA 3.0 6G expansion card *1Low profile bracket *1SATA cable *1PCIe to 2 Port SATA3.0 Expansion Card, with a low profile Bracket and a SATA Cable. Not Only can be used to extend the new storage hard disk. But also support to boot as the system disk.
Features & Highlights
- PCIe to 2 Port SATA3.0 Expansion Card, with a low profile Bracket and a SATA Cable
- Not Only can be used to extend the new storage hard disk. But also support to boot as the system disk
- Support to boot up in windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10
- Support Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8(32/64 bit)/MAC/Linux.
- Built in 2 SATA3.0 interfaces,Supports SATA Rev 3.0 transfer speeds up to 6.0Gbps and backwards compatible with SATA I/II at 1.5/3.0Gbps
|Package Weight:||0.24 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.08 x 1.06 x 1.06 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.