SFP to SFP Fiber Media Converter - 2 x Standard Open SFP Slots - Supports Gigabit, Fast Ethernet and 2.5G SFP miniGBIC modules - Fiber to Fiber Converter - without Transceivers
Free Shipping Included! SFP to SFP Fiber Media Converter - 2 x Standard Open SFP Slots - Supports Gigabit, Fast Ethernet and 2.5G SFP miniGBIC modules - Fiber to Fiber Converter - without Transceivers by ADnet at Andy Pemberton. MPN: AN-UM-2-SMC-AS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Do you have 2 segments of optical fiber network, that do not match in wavelenght or fiber cable type? Or, simply need to extend the distance?
Do you have 2 segments of optical fiber network, that do not match in wavelenght or fiber cable type? Or, simply need to extend the distance?
AN-UM-2-SMC-AS is Designed for All these purposes and even beyond them - Use Any Standard SFP Module You Have In Hand to Plug In A & B SFP slots and You Are Done - It Works!
Changing Distance or Fiber Type? Again, Change SFP module , While Keeping Same Media Converter!
Here are some possible applications for you to consider:
- Single Mode to Multimode Conversion
- Single Mode Dual Fiber to Single Mode Single Fiber Conversion
- Various Wavelenght Conversion - 850 nm to 1310 nm, 1310 nm to 1550 nm (FP to DFB) and so on
- Provides 2 open slots for SFP miniGbic modules, all major SFP brands are supported
- Supporting hot-swap of SFP modules
- Standards: IEEE802.3z/ab 100/1000/1000Base-T 1000Base-LX/SX (depends on type of SFP module used)
- Power supply: 100 to 240VAC 50 to 60Hz
- Dimensions: 70.5mm (L) x 94mm (W) x 26.5mm (H)
- Environment: Relative humidity; 5% to 90%
- Operating temperature: 0 to 70 degree Celsius
- CE, FCC, ROHS, LVD certified
- Supports Jumbo Ethernet frames up to 9000 bytes
Setup of these units are really easy if you follow 4 steps shown in gallery the above.
Questions during installation? Not sure it will work with your setup? We are always here to answer You and guide You through!
IMPORTANT!: While the unit supports all 3 of the most used tyoes of SFP modules (miniGBIC) - 155M, 1.25G, and 2.5G, use only the same (matching speed modules in Slots A and B at the same time. I.e configuration: Slot A - Gigabit SFP & Slot B Gigabit SFP is OK, but Slot A Fast Ethernet SFP - Slot B Gigabit SFP - will not work!
Features & Highlights
- USE IT as a Single to Multimode Media Converter - 2 x Standard Open SFP slots for any type of SFP (miniGbic) modules
- USE IT as a Single Mode Dual Fiber to Single Mode Single Fiber Converter - thus, Saving The Fibers!
- USE IT for Converting Wavelength when Interconnecting Network Devices - i.e. 850 nm to 1300/1310 nm, 1310 nm to 1550 nm and so on. Just find the correct and matching SFP's for both slots!
- SUPPORTS 1.25G (Gigabit Ethernet), 155M (Fast Ethernet) and even 2.5G SFP modules (Important: Use matching speed modules in Slots A and B only - i.e Gigabit + Gigabit only, do not mix).
- What comes in the set: 1 unit of 2 x SFP Slot Converter (no SFP modules comes in set), AC power supply, User Manual
|Manufacturer:||AD-net Technology., CO LTD|
|Publisher:||AD-net Technology., CO LTD|
|Studio:||AD-net Technology., CO LTD|
|Item Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.88 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.04 x 2.13 x 2.13 inches|