Product Description & Reviews
Description Add up to 4 extra SATA devices to your computer, including hard disk drives, solid state drives and optical disk drives, with the option to arange multiple storage drives in a RAID 0 or 1 configuration. Plug the SATA RAID PCI card into the PCI slot on your motherboard, and connect SATA devices to the ports on the PCI card using the cables provided, or standard SATA cables of adequate length. Features: PCI specification revision 2.3 compliant w/ 32-bit 33/66Mhz host interface Serial ATA specification revision 1.0 compliant Data transfer rate up to 150MB/s. (1.5Gbps) Connect up to 4 SATA drives Plug & Play connection Software included RAID Functions: Integrated SATA Transport, Link logic, and PHY layer Supports 4 Independent Serial ATA channels Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 0+1, JBOD12 Supports 256-byte transmit and receive FIFOs Supports programmable and EEPROM, FLASH & EPROM loadable PCI class mode Supports ATAPI devices: CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, etc 48-Bit sector addressing Virtual DMA Connectors: Internal: 4x SATA connectors External N/A Package Includes: 4 Port SATA RAID PCI Card 2 SATA cables Driver CD Before you buy, please check the following: You have a spare PCI port and slot(NOT PCI-E) on your computer motherboard and case.Not compatible with motherboard A7V8X-LA Not compatible with Free BSD based system. The drives that you wish to connect internally to you computer are SATA drives. If your PC doesn't meet these requirements, this adapter will not work with your computer. Item is brand new and sealed.
Features & Highlights
- Add four independent SATA-I ports to your PCI equipped computer and enjoy the benefits of the optional software RAID configuration for added speed and/or data security with this adapter card.（Note it is PCI card,NOT PCIE card）
- Plug the SATA RAID PCI card into the PCI slot on your motherboard, and connect SATA devices to the ports on the PCI card using the cables provided, or standard SATA cables of adequate length.
- The card comes with an optional RAID utility which lets you configure a RAID 0 RAID 1 or RAID 0+1 setup on two or more of the SATA ports
- You can have one RAID 0 or 1 setup and two independent SATA drives two RAID 0 or 1 sets or a single RAID 0+1 set
- Supports two models: 32-bit at66MHZ and 64-bit at 133MHZ
|Item Size:||5.1 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.1 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.