Product Description & Reviews
With write speeds of up to 150MB/s, the SanDisk Extreme Go USB 3.1 Flash Drive lets you quickly copy and go. Up to 35X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives, so you can transfer a 4K movie to the drive in less than 40 seconds. The design keeps the retractable connector protected when not in use, and the included SanDisk SecureAccess software provides password protection of your private files while leaving the rest of the drive available for sharing.Super-fast solid state performance, read speeds of up to 420MB/s; write speeds of up to 380MB/s.
Features & Highlights
- Super-fast solid state performance, read speeds of up to 420MB/s; write speeds of up to 380MB/s
- Sophisticated design with durable aluminum metal casing
- SanDisk Secure Access software included for 128-bit AES file encryption and password protection
- Backward-compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports.Dimensions:11.0 x 21.0 x 71.0 mm; 0.45 x 0.84 x 2.79 inches
- Backed by a lifetime limited warranty
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.84 x 0.45 x 0.45 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.97 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.25 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SanDisk, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.