Product Description & Reviews
1.Feature: (1)Brand new and high quantity. (2)Connect high gain RP-SMA antenna to mini PCI card. (3)Compatible with all mini PCI card or most mini PCI-E card. (4)This kit allows you to add high gain external antennas to many wireless routers that do not normally support removable antennas. (5)In most cases just open up the router, locate the connectors, connect the leads, and drill out holes in the router's enclosure for the external connector and mount. 2.Remark: (1)The connectors are gold plated for optimal signal transfer. (2)The blukhead RP-SMA connector makes it easy to mount directly to the case or I/O shield punchout. (3)U.fl or IPEX to RP-SMA cables fit most Mini PCIe cards including, the Intel Centrino Wireless N series. (4)The pair of cables is ideal if you are using a combo wifi/bluetooth card, like the Intel Centrino 1030, that requires both antennas to be populated for both features to work or just have more then one system to build. 3.Package include: 10pcs x RP-SMA Female to IPX Cable
Features & Highlights
- 1. This kit allows you to add high gain external antennas to many wireless routers that do not normally support removable antennas
- 2. In most cases just open up the router, locate the connectors, connect the leads, and drill out holes in the router's enclosure for the external connector and mount
- 3. Fits all Mini PCIe cards with a Hirose Ufl or Ipex connector, such as IPX Bulkhead PCI Apple Airport Extreme Netgear WN2500RP WNR834B v1 v2 WNDR4300 N600 N750 N900 Linksys EA2700 EA6500 EA6700 EA4500 EA6400 E2000 WRT610N WRT320N E3000 E3200 EA3500 WNDR3400 WNDR4000 WNDR4500 R6300 and so on
- 4. This RF adapter cable is super handy for anyone doing RF work. Often times, small electronics save space by having a pick-and-placeable u.FL connector (also called uFL, IPEX, IPAX, IPX, MHF, and AM). But most antennas have SMA or RP-SMA connectors on them. This little cable will bridge the two
- 5. This cable is 20cm (8inch) long not including the RP-SMA connector. It has a panel-mount RP-SMA connector on the end, often used for wifi routers and antennas. GPS and cellular connections often use SMA. Check the antenna you want to connect, and the close up image above to verify if you need RP-SMA or SMA as they are not compatible
|Package Weight:||0.09 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.82 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.