Product Description & Reviews
The new RollerMouse Re:d, winner of the prestigious red dot design award 2013, gives you unparalled precision, control and comfort. Solid, sleek and durable aluminum houses a new advanced rollerbar and eight centralized button functions. Seven sensors placed inside the rollerbar track cursor position, constantly adjusting speed and acceleration to ensure the rollerbar is as central as possible, while intuitively adapting to your pace to decrease micro movements and increase efficiency. The new textured rollerbar is bigger and better giving you more control and less strain. The mechanical mouse click has been replaced with an electronic click to eliminate click trauma and reduce the risk of unnecessary strain. The larger surface of the rollerbar gives you more control when pointing, rolling or clicking. The RollerMouse Re:d was designed to adapt to the diverse needs of today's computer users, working with programs ranging from CAD to general Office applications.
Features & Highlights
- Controlled by a fully open rollerbar, which encourages the use of both hands
- Unparalleled precision with tracking technology inside the rollerbar - up to 2400 dpi
- Aluminum body with detachable leatherette wrist rest
- Eight key functions made for productivity and ergonomics, including the "one touch" double click, copy and paste
- Keyboard risers make it possible to customize keyboard height and angle to ensure optimal comfort and working position
|Manufacturer:||Contour Design, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Contour Design, Inc.|
|Studio:||Contour Design, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||16.14 x 0.91 x 0.91 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.51 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.