Product Description & Reviews
REPLACE YOUR 60w MACBOOK PRO CHARGER WITH ONE THAT'S JUST AS GOOD AS THE ORIGINAL...MINUS THE JAW DROPPINGLY HIGH PRICE!Compatible with Apple power adapter part number:A1344,A1330,A1342,A1278,A1185,A1184,A1181Compatible with Macbook Pro 13 inch display:-MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012)-MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2011)-MacBook Pro (13-inch, Early 2011)-MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010)-MacBook Pro(13-inch, Mid 2010)-MacBook Pro(13-inch, Late 2009)TOP BENEFITS: - Built to brand quality standards - Super strong power cord with L-Tip MagSafe 1 adapter - NO breakdowns, NO fire hazardWhy Choose Us!-The Power Adapter is Compatible with 60w Macbook Pro and Macbook Air. 100% QC PASS - Thoroughly tested for performance & durability by Lab TestingSCROLL UP NOW and CLICK "ADD TO CART" ! Quantities may be limited - ORDER NOW!
Features & Highlights
- [Input]: 100 - 240V, 50-60H Output: 16.5V 3.65A.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MACBOOK MODELS (UNTIL MID 2012): Replacement charger AC Power adapter for MacBook Pro 13 inch Released before Mid 2012:MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012),MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2011),MacBook Pro (13-inch, Early 2011),MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010),MacBook Pro(13-inch, Mid 2010),MacBook Pro(13-inch, Late 2009),fits A1344,A1330,A1342,A1278,A1185,A1184,A1181.
- [Note]:This is the first generation of magsafe power adapter(L-Shape), not the second generation.
- [Protective function]:Replacement chargers manufactured with the highest quality materials and include multiple smart features safeguarding against IV - incorrect voltage, SC - short circuit, IO - internal overheating . CE/FCC/RoHS certified.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Satisfaction guaranteed and backed by a one year replacement warranty.
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.6 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.