Product Description & Reviews
Featuring the DisplayLink DL-3100 USB 3.0 graphics chipset, the Plugable UGA-3000 enables multiple monitors with your Windows laptop, tablet, or desktop (one adapter required per monitor). Multitask with a dedicated monitor for each document or application. Supports resolutions up to 2048x1152.PerformanceUSB graphics adapters work by utilizing your computer's CPU and GPU, and then compressing and transmitting the output via USB. Dual core or 2GHz+ CPU & 2GB RAM recommended. Best suited for web and productivity software, not 3D gaming or HD video playback.CompatibilityCompatible with Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 / XP systems. Drivers can be automatically installed via Windows Update or downloaded from plugable.com/drivers.Dual core or 2 GHz+ CPU & 2GB RAM recommended. WDDM-compatible graphics drivers required (most recent Intel/AMD/Nvida graphic chips meet this requirement).Updated USB 3.0 controller drivers suggested for best performance and compatibility.Non-Compatible SystemsCannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC).Not compatible with Linux or ARM-based Windows (Surface RT). Vista Basic and Win7 Starter Edition are not supported.Beta-level support for Mac OS X 10.8.5 and higher, with some limitations.Monitor CompatibilitySupports monitors and compatible TVs up to 2048x1152/1920x1200. Dual-Link DVI not supported.If converting DVI output to HDMI, signal will carry video only, not audio.Application CompatibilityDoes not support HDCP, and will not allow for playback of encrypted Bluray disks or copy-protected content. Not recommended for gaming.In the BoxUGA-3000 graphics adapter with robust, built-in USB 3.0 cable (USB 2.0 backwards compatible), passive adapters for the different connector types (DVI-I to VGA/D-Sub and DVI-I to HDMI).
Features & Highlights
- Connect multiple additional monitors to your Windows laptop, desktop, or tablet (one adapter required per monitor)
- Plug-and-play USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 connectivity. Widest possible monitor support via DVI-I output and both VGA and HDMI adapters included in box. Supports resolutions up to 2048x1152
- Robust built-in USB 3.0 cable to maximize durability. Built-in cable is backward-compatible with USB 2.0
- Windows 10/8.1/7/XP drivers available via Windows Update, download, or disk. Mac OS X and Linux not supported. Suggested for use with web/productivity software. Gaming not supported
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.
|Item Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.66 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.1 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.