Plugable USB 3.0 to HDMI 4K UHD (Ultra-High-Definition) Video Graphics Adapter for Multiple Monitors up to 3840x2160 (Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7)
Free Shipping Included! Plugable USB 3.0 to HDMI 4K UHD (Ultra-High-Definition) Video Graphics Adapter for Multiple Monitors up to 3840x2160 (Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7) by Plugable at Andy Pemberton. MPN: UGA-4KHDMI. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. PerformanceFeaturing the highest-performance DisplayLink DL-5500 chipset, the Plugable UGA-4KHDMI graphics adapter lets you connect an additional
Featuring the highest-performance DisplayLink DL-5500 chipset, the Plugable UGA-4KHDMI graphics adapter lets you connect an additional HDMI display up to 3840x2160@30Hz (4K/UHD/2160p) to your Windows-based laptop, desktop, or tablet via USB 3.0. With four times the pixels of 1080P, 4K displays provide vastly more area to multitask.CompatibilityDrivers available for Windows 10/8.1/7.
Intel i5 or AMD A8 2GHz or better CPU recommended for productivity/web software at 4K. Single Intel HD 4000, AMD HD 7xxx, NVIDIA 5xxM or better recommended for productivity/web software. Intel i7 2+GHz and HD 4000/AMD 8650/Nvidia 7xxM for full-screen video playback.
Current GPU and USB 3.0 host controller drivers recommended for best performance and compatibility.
Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC).
Surface RT, Mac OS X, and Linux/Unix not supported.
HDMI conversion to DisplayPort and dual-link DVI not supported.
Supports HDMI displays up to 3840x2160/4K. 3840x2160 mode has a refresh rate of 30Hz, while 3440x1440 supports 50Hz. 2560x1600, 2560x1440, 2560x1080, 1920x1080 (1080P) and lower modes refresh at 60Hz.
4K/UHD output requires compatible 4K/UHD display and "high speed" HDMI 1.4 cable. Not recommended for use with Samsung UHD TVs.
Audio outputs in stereo format; 5.1 output not supported.
Does not support HDCP, and will not allow for playback of encrypted Bluray disks or copy-protected content.
Video playback at 1080P and above requires playback software that supports GPU acceleration.
Not recommended for gaming.
In the Box
USB 3.0 UGA-4KHDMI graphics adapter with robust, built-in USB 3.0 cable, driver CD, quick install guide.
Features & Highlights
- Connect multiple monitors with resolutions as high as 3840x2160 (4K) to Windows-based laptops or desktops (one adapter required per monitor). Highest performance USB graphics solution available. Combines both video and stereo audio over a single USB cable and HDMI cable
- Supports HDMI displays up to 3840x2160@30Hz and 3440x1440@50Hz. 2560x1600, 2560x1440, 1080P and lower modes will refresh at 60Hz. Note: A "High-Speed" HDMI 1.4 compliant cable is required for proper operation at modes above 1080P
- Connects to Windows PCs via USB 3.0. USB bus powered (no additional power adapter required). Adapter is backwards compatible with USB 2.0, but performance via USB 2.0 will likely be unsatisfactory
- Supports Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7. Surface RT, Mac OS X, and Linux/Unix are not supported. Not recommended for 3D gaming. HDMI to DisplayPort and dual-link DVI converstion not supported. (If you wish to connect a DisplayPort display, our UGA-4KDP adapter has native DisplayPort output)
- We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1 year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
|Item Weight:||1.61 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 5.28 x 5.28 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|