Product Description & Reviews
Build a Cloud Powered IoT App in Minutes The MXChip IoT DevKit (a.k.a DevKit) can be used to develop and prototype Internet of Things (IoT) solutions leveraging Microsoft Azure services. It includes an Arduino compatible board with rich peripherals and sensors, an open-source board package and a growing projects catalog.Seamless Development Experience Use Visual Studio Code with Arduino Extension to quickly build a full-fledged IoT application that integrates multiple services like Azure IoT Hub, Logic App and Cognitive Services. Our projects catalog has innovative samples to help you get started and build your own project.Powerful ARM Cortex-M Board with Rich Peripherals SoC module combines the power of the ST Microelectronics STM32F412 at its core and Cypress BCM43362 for WiFi. The on-board peripherals include an OLED screen, headphone output, stereo microphone and abundant sensors like humidity & temperature, pressure, motion (accelerometer & gyroscope) and magnetometer.Fully Compatible Arduino Board All the cool things you can do with an Arduino can be done with the DevKit. It is targeted for developers to create and prototype IoT projects, using a low-power device, quickly and easily. There are 25 external GPIO pins on the edge connector of the board, allowing you to connect to external sensors and actuators. In the box: 1x MXChip AZ3166 IoT Devkit, 1x USB 2.0 A to Micro-B Cable, 8x Insulating Polymer Adhesive Feet
Features & Highlights
- Build a cloud powered IoT app in minutes using Microsoft Azure services with this fully Arduino compatible board.
- Develop quickly and seamlessly utilizing Visual Studio with the Arduino Extension
- SoC module combines the power of the ST Microelectronics STM32F412 at its core and Cypress BCM43362 for WiFi.
- On-board peripherals include an OLED screen, headphone output, stereo microphone and abundant sensors like humidity & temperature, pressure, motion (accelerometer & gyroscope) and magnetometer.
- 25 external GPIO pins on the edge connector allow you to connect many external sensors and actuators.
|Package Weight:||0.14 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.74 x 1.02 x 1.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.