Product Description & Reviews
The Pioneer Internal Blu-ray Burner model number is BDR-211UBK. The front bezel of this internal writer is black and packaged in a retail box. It supports Ultra HD Blu-ray. The Pioneer drive can read and write to all BDXL discs including BD-R triple layer 100GB media and BD-R quad/quadruple layer 128GB media, as well as conventional Blu-ray discs (single-layer 25GB media and dual-layer 50GB media) along with DVD and CD formats.First ever Ultra HD Blu-ray playback internal drive for your PC desktop. Ultra HD BD playback req-OS:Win10.CPU:7th gen Intel Core i7/i5 processor for Desktop & Notebook PC.
Features & Highlights
- First ever Ultra HD Blu-ray playback internal drive for your PC desktop. Ultra HD BD playback req-OS:Win10.CPU:7th gen Intel Core i7/i5 processor for Desktop & Notebook PC
- cont. GPU: Intel HD Graphics 630.Memory:6GB min. Ext Disp:HDMI2 & HDCP2.2,4K display, HDR. Motherboard: Intel SGX, Intel 200 series, HDCP 2.2/HDMI 2 output, Intel GPU output
- BD DVD CD write & read sys requirements-OS: Win Vista,7,8,8.1,10.Processor:Intel Core Duo T2700/Core 2Duo E6300,AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800.Video: Intel G45,NVIDIA GeForce 7600GT,ATI Radeon X1600
- cont. Display:HDCP5 compliant display required for Blu-ray playback,1024 x 768 min display resolution.RAM:1GB required for Blu-ray playback and editing HD video.HDD:5GB min,50 GB recommended
- Maximum burn (write) speeds: 16x for BD-R, 16x for DVD-R, 40x for CD-R. Maximum read speeds: 12x for BD-R, 16x for DVD-R, 40x for CD-R. 4MB data buffer, Serial ATA (SATA) Revision 3.0 interface
|Manufacturer:||Systor Systems, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Systor Systems, Inc.|
|Studio:||Systor Systems, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||1.63 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.83 x 7.09 x 7.09 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.5 x 3.25 x 3.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.