Product Description & Reviews
This product is a bundle. The bundle includes 100pk BD-R Verbatim 25GB 6X DataLifePlus White Inkjet, Hub Printable, Cyberlink Media Suite 10, SATA cable to connect to your PC, a power connection cord to receive power from your PC, and mounting screws to install the bare drive into your PC tower. The Pioneer drive can read and write to all BDXL discs including BD-R triple-layer 100GB media and BD-R quad-layer 128GB media, as well as conventional Blu-ray discs (single-layer 25GB media and dual-layer 50GB media) and is Blu-Ray Disc, DVD and CD Family read/write compatible.
Features & Highlights
- Pioneer external burner bundle includes 100pk BD-R 25GB 6X DataLifePlus White Inkjet, Hub Printable, Cyberlink Media Suite 10 and Cable Accessories.
- This drive supports Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray playback using bundled CyberLink software. Ultra HD Blu-ray includes content up to 4K resolution and a wider range of colors compared to full HD.
- Up to 156% more data storage capacity than a 50GB Dual Layer Blu-ray Disc. The BDXL format supports BDXL Blu-ray media (including 128GB Quadruple Layer (QL) and 100GB Triple Layer (TL) Blu-ray Disc)
- Write Speed: BD-R 16x, DVD-R 16x, CD-R 40x. Read Speed: BD-ROM 12x, DVD-ROM 16x, CD-ROM 40x. Ultra HD Blu-ray playback OS: Windows10 || BD/DVD/CD Read & Write OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
- Verbatim's Inkjet Printable BD-R media discs use blue-violet laser technology to store up to 25GB of HD data, a 1080p resolution & multiple audio formats. The white printable surface offers full-surface edge-to-edge printing & superior fast-drying ink absorption for clear text and high-resolution photo-quality images. Media Type: BD-R DataLifePlus White Inkjet & Hub Printable, Write Speed: 6x, Capacity: 25GB, Packing: CakeBox, Quantity: 100 Pack.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.