Product Description & Reviews
Protect your system for lightning surges and spikes. Lightning strikes, even miles away, can create powerful surges or spikes which may damage your electronic in-ground fence. In nearly every case, damage to the transmitter results from power surges or spikes traveling through the boundary wire and not the power adapter.Designed to protect your In-Ground Fence from surges or spikes that can reach it via your AC power connection and/or your buried boundary wire. The Surge Protector must be plugged into a grounded (3-prong) outlet that is within 5 feet of the Fence Transmitter.
Features & Highlights
- Designed to protect your In-Ground Fence from surges or spikes that can reach it via your AC power connection and/or your buried boundary wire
- The Surge Protector must be plugged into a grounded (3-prong) outlet that is within 5 feet of the Fence Transmitter
- Do not install device if there is not at least 30 feet (10 meters) or more of wire between the electrical outlet and the electrical service panel (breaker box/fuse panel).
- Call, chat or email with our expert PetSafe US-based customer care specialists six days a week; They are waiting to assist you and your pet with your product needs
- PetSafe brand has been an industry leading US manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
|Manufacturer:||Do It Yourself Containment|
|Publisher:||Do It Yourself Containment|
|Studio:||Do It Yourself Containment|
|Item Weight:||0.0052 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 7.25 x 7.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.4 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.