Product Description & Reviews
Pacific Image PrimeFilm XA Scanner provides high quality scanning capability of 35mm slides and negative with a resolution of 10,000 dpi and a dynamic range of 4.2D. The Pacific Image PrimeFilm XA Scanner is also an impressive productivity tool with the ability to batch scan 35mm strip films up to 40 frames and the Magic Touch, Auto Color Correction and Digital Noise Reduction that ensures that your scanned images are the best quality possible. The Pacific Image PrimeFilm XA Scanner does this by automatically removing dust and scratches, restoring color to faded films, and minimizing image graininess. The new Multiple-Exposure and Multiple-Sampling function helps improve the quality of the scanned images. Dimensions - 10.8 x 7.2 x 3.8 Weight - 4.8 lbs.
Features & Highlights
- In the Box - PrimeFilm XA, Power Adapter and Power Cord, USB Cable, Software Bundle (CyberView X Driver), User Manual, WarrantyFeatures
- 10,000 dpi Resolution - Scan your 35mm slides and negatives at the incredible resolution of 10,000 dpi which enables you to produce professional prints of up 48
- 48-Bit Color - Preserve all of the color and detail of your original slide or negatives with 48-Bit color and a dynamic range of 4.2D
- Batch Scanning - Automatically scan 35mm strip film up to 40 frames of length, and also scan individual negative frames and even mounted slides
- Scanning Technology built-in - Magic Touch, Digital Noise Reduction, Automatic Color Correction
|Manufacturer:||Pacific Image Elect|
|Brand:||Pacific Image Elect|
|Publisher:||Pacific Image Elect|
|Studio:||Pacific Image Elect|
|Package Weight:||5.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.25 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Pacific Image Electronics
mpn: PS5000, ean: 0799198229590,