Product Description & Reviews
The H500i is a premium mid-tower case that includes a unique CAM-Powered Smart Device that digitally drives RGB lighting and fan performance. It empowers builders to easily control RGB lighting and fans while Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes your build's acoustics by learning and tuning your PC for the ideal fan settings. The H500i streamlines radiator installation and introduces a cable management system behind the motherboard tray. Four fans and two RGB LED strips are included to make builds glorious behind the H500i tempered glass panel. Accommodates ATX, Micro-ATX or Mini-ITX motherboards.
Features & Highlights
- SMART CASE: An all-new Smart Device is built in that combines features of the HUE+ and GRID+ digital controllers. Supports 3 fan channels and one lighting channel
- ADAPTIVE NOISE REDUCTION: Up to 40% noise level reduction. Automatically finds the optimal compromise between cooling and silence
- ADVANCED LIGHTING: Full features of the HUE+ digital controller includes 9 Presets, 3 Dynamic, and 1 Sync Modes for all CAM-Powered devices. Customized lighting is streamlineIncludes two LED strips. d
- FAN CONTROL MADE EASY: Label each fan channel, build out custom fan curves, and tune fans to meet your needs. Choose a fan profile for each port: Silent, Performance, Fixed, or customize your own
- VERSATILE CABLE MANAGEMENT: Features dual-position cable management bar and cable routing kit located behind motherboard tray. Velcro straps allow you to make changes on the fly
- STUNNING TEMPERED GLASS PANEL to showcase your build
|Manufacturer:||NZXT - US PC|
|Publisher:||NZXT - US PC|
|Studio:||NZXT - US PC|
|Item Weight:||0.066 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.26 x 16.85 x 16.85 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||19 x 11 x 11 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.