NOYITO MFRC-522 RC522 RFID RF IC Card Inductive Module with S50 White Card and Key Ring for Arduino - 2 Sets
NOYITO MFRC-522 RC522 RFID RF IC Card Inductive Module with S50 White Card and Key Ring for Arduino - 2 Sets by NOYITO at Andy Pemberton. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. MFRC-522 RC522 RFID RF IC Card Schematic Debugger Download Address:
MF522-AN module adopts Philips MFRC522 original reader circuit chip design, easy to use, low cost, suitable for equipment development, development of advanced applications such reader users,
the need for RF card terminal design / production of the user.
This module can be loaded directly into a variety of readers molds.
Module uses voltage of 3.3V, through the SPI interface simple few lines can be directly connected to the user any CPU board communication module stable and reliable work, reader distance.
Current :13-26mA / DC 3.3V,
Idle Current :10-13mA / DC 3.3V.
Sleep current: 80uA,
Peak current: 30mA,
Data Transfer Rate: Max. 10Mbit / s.
Power Voltage : 3.3V,
Operating frequency: 13.56MHz.
Supported card types: mifare1 S50, mifare1 S70, mifare UltraLight, mifare Pro, mifare Desfire.
Read Range: 0 ~ 60mm (mifare1 card)
Module Interface SPI Parameters.
2 Sets MFRC-522 RC522 RFID RF IC Card Inductive Module With S50 White Card and Key Ring
Features & Highlights
- MF RC522 is applied to 13.56MHz contactless communication highly integrated chip card reader, is NXP for the "Three Tables" application launch of a low-voltage, low-cost, small size and non-contact card reader chip, smart instrumentation and portable andheld devices developed better choice.
- MF RC522 using advanced modulation and emodulation concept completely integrated in all types of 13.56MHz passive contactless communication methods and protocols. Support 14443A compatible transponder signals.
- The digital part handles ISO14443A framing and error detection. In addition, support fast CRYPTO1 encryption algorithms, terminology validation MIFARE products.
- MFRC522 supports MIFARE Series higher speed non-contact communication, two-way data transfer rates up to 424kbit / s. As a highly integrated 13.56MHz card reader new family of chips, MF RC522 MF RC500 and MF RC530 and there are many similarities, but also have many features and differences.
- It is between the host communication using SPI mode, helps to reduce connection, reduce PCB board size and cost.
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.21 x 0.83 x 0.83 inches|