Product Description & Reviews
A high-quality, high-performance, complete LNA & SAW filter module for Inmarsat at a very affordable price. Perfect for Outernet projects! The module should be powered via low-noise bias-tee which supplies between 3.0V-5.5V. It must be capable of supplying a minimum of 35mA of current. Works great with NESDR SMArTee XTR! (Amazon SKUs: B06Y1D7P48 and B06Y1GN5RP)As with all other high-frequency applications, we recommend using in conjunction with an SDR specifically designed for long-term, high-frequency performance without degradation, such as an E4000-based RTL-SDR or a HackRF. The center frequency of the module is 1.542GHz with approximately 80MHz of bandwidth (-6dB rolloff). As such, it should be used for reception of frequencies between 1.50GHz-1.58GHz. The LNA is a dual-stage design with a very low noise figure of 1dB (nominal). 4 mounting holes are available on the PCB for various mounting options. The input and output connectors are female SMA.
Features & Highlights
- A complete LNA & SAW filter module for Inmarsat applications like the Outernet project
- Very low 1dB nominal noise figure
- Female SMA connectors on input and output for easy connectivity
- Quad mounting holes for a variety of installation options
- Powered via bias-tee, 3.0-5.5VDC. Low current consumption requirements of 35mA (max). Works great with NESDR SMArTee XTR! (Amazon SKU: B06Y1D7P48)
|Package Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.28 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: NW823, DN804, ean: 0799599473646,