Product Description & Reviews
These custom, high-quality aluminum enclosures are fabricated for all current production versions of the HackRF One. They will not only provide improved EMI shielding, but also provide fantastic physical protection for your investment. Color matched screws are included. A Philips screwdriver is required for assembly. NOTE: HackRF One sold separatelyHigh-quality aluminum enclosure provides EMI shielding and physical protection. Inconspicuous design and color scheme. Black enclosure has matching silkscreen; silver enclosure completely unbranded and unlabeled for those who wish to go 'incognito'.
Features & Highlights
- High-quality aluminum enclosure provides EMI shielding and physical protection
- Inconspicuous design and color scheme. Black enclosure has matching silkscreen; silver enclosure completely unbranded and unlabeled for those who wish to go 'incognito'
- LEDs visible from exterior of enclosure
- Does not occlude EMI shield frame, if installed (sold separate, see product ID B01IFAE0RK)
- Includes all screws and hardware required for assembly, along with silicone feet to ensure your SDR stays where you want it to!
|Item Weight:||0.28 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.15 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.28 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 0.43 x 0.43 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: NW823, DN804, ean: 0799599473646,