Product Description & Reviews
The NF-A9 is a highly optimized, premium quality quiet 92mm fan. Featuring Noctua's AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimization) frame as well as sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A9 further improves the renowned quiet cooling performance of the award-winning NF-B9. The PWM version sports Noctua's custom designed NE-FD1 IC for fully automatic speed control via 4-pin fan headers and comes with a Low-Noise-Adaptor to reduce the maximum speed during PWM control from 2000 to 1550rpm. Its superb running smoothness, reference-class SSO2 bearing and Noctua's trusted premium quality make it an elite choice for the highest demands
Features & Highlights
- Bearing Type: SSO2 (Self-stabilizing Oil) Blade: A-Series (with Flow Acceleration Channels) Frame: AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation)
- Airflow: 78,9 m³/h, Static Pressure: 2.28 mmH2O, Acoustical Noise: 22,8 dB(A), Rotational Speed: 2000 rpm (+/- 10%)
- Airflow with L.N.A. 62,6 m³/h, Static Pressure with L.N.A.: 1.53 mmH2O, Acoustical Noise with L.N.A.: 16,3 dB(A), Rotational Speed with L.N.A.: 1550 rpm (+/- 10%)
- Connector Type: 4-pin PWM, Minimum Rotational Speed with PWM: 400 rpm (+/- 20%)
- Max. Input Current: 0.1 A, Max. Input Power: 1.2 W, Voltage: 12 V
|Part Number:||NF-A9 PWM|
|Item Size:||0.98 x 3.62 x 3.62 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.8 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.