Product Description & Reviews
ReadyNAS 4312X is a best-in-class high performance network attached storage system. The RR4312X has two built-in 10 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces to further meet the storage demands of next generation business networks. Featuring an architecture powered by a blazing fast quad-core 5th generation Intel Xeon processor along with 16GB DDR4 ECC memory that is expandable up to 64GB, the RR4312X is the no compromise, high performing data storage system of choice for businesses that need the very best in capacity, performance and security.
Features & Highlights
- High performance Quad core 3.5GHz Intel® Xeon E3-1245v5 Enterprise server processor 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM for faster file transfers and system backups
- Dual 10 Gigabit copper and Quad Gigabit Ethernet Ports with Link Aggregation and failover
- 2U 12-bay supports up to 120TB of storage, up to 600TB with 2x optional EDA4000 expansion chassis
- Ensure data integrity with Btrfs and 5 levels of data protection: X-RAID, Unlimited Snapshots, Bit rot protection, anti-virus and offsite replication
- "VMware Ready" for Storage certified to ensure seamless storage operations in vSphere 6 based virtual environments
|Item Weight:||26.36 pounds|
|Item Size:||17.52 x 3.46 x 3.46 inches|
|Package Weight:||55 pounds|
|Package Size:||23.9 x 10.6 x 10.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.