Mushkin Source M.2 – 250GB SATA-III M.2 (2280) – 6Gb/s – Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) – 3D TLC – (MKNSSDSR250GB-D8)
Free Shipping Included! Mushkin Source M.2 – 250GB SATA-III M.2 (2280) – 6Gb/s – Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) – 3D TLC – (MKNSSDSR250GB-D8) by Mushkin at Andy Pemberton. MPN: MKNSSDSR250GB-D8. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. At the core of any system, storage is a vital component. Relied upon daily for both simple and complex tasks, storage has a major impact on computing
At the core of any system, storage is a vital component. Relied upon daily for both simple and complex tasks, storage has a major impact on computing efficiency. Engineered with fundamentals in mind, the Mushkin Source M.2 SSD is the perfect storage solution for everything from light applications to graphics-intensive gaming. Well-rounded and powerful, the Source M.2 delivers exceptional performance at an incredible value. Driven by a Silicon Motion controller, the Source M.2 provides fast transfer speeds and can balance multiple tasks with ease. 3D NAND ensures the Source operates at the high standards expected from Mushkin.
- MEDS (Mushkin Enhanced Data-protection Suite) ensures valuable data is protected
- Low-Density Parity Check (LDPC) ECC: Provides the most-powerful data correction level in use today
- Dynamic SLC Caching
- Static Data Refresh
- SATA-III 6Gb/s (M.2-2280) Interface
- Supports Security Erase
- TRIM support (OS/driver support required
- High-reliability 3D TLC NAND Flash
- S.M.A.R.T. support
- User-upgradeable firmware
- Temperature sensor
- TAA, RoHS, FCC, CE and WWN compliant
- Power Consumption (Idle): 0.8W *Power Consumption (Active Max): 2.0W
- Max sequential speeds measured using CrystalDiskMark 5.2.1 x64. Max IOPS measured using IOMeter 1.1 with 4-thread, 128 queue depth per thread
- Operating Temperature: 0°C--70°C / Storage Temperature: -40°C--85°C
- Max Shock Resistance: 1500G
- 3-year limited warranty
Headquartered in Austin, TX, Mushkin Enhanced MFG is one of the nation's most recognized manufacturers of performance computer products worldwide. Exceptional quality, enhanced performance and unparalleled customer support are what make up the Mushkin difference!
Features & Highlights
- 250GB M.2 (2280) SATA-III 6Gb/s SSD
- Compatibility: Desktop PC / Laptop Notebooks
- Max Read: 560 MB/s ; Max Write: 515MB/s
- Silicon Motion Controller: SMI SM2258XT
- 4KB Random Read: Up to 54,000 IOPS ; Write: Up to 81,000 IOPS
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.87 x 0.15 x 0.15 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.06 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.9 x 0.35 x 0.35 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Mushkin, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: ASX7000NPC-128GT-C, ean: 4713218460592,
The newest M.2 2280 PCIe SSD from XPG, the SX7000 delivers massive speed for gaming notebooks and high-end desktops. Utilizing the super-fast PCIe gen3x4 interface, the SX7000 reaches extremely High speeds of up to 1800/850MB per second (read/write),...
mpn: TS480GSSD220S, ean: 0780411654763,
Transcend' s next-generation SATA III 6Gb/s solid state drives deliver significantly improved performance and reliability to modern Ultrabooks, notebooks, and desktops. Designed with multitasking power users in mind, the productivity-enhancing SATA I...
By Toshiba Memory America
mpn: THN-RC10Z1200G8(TS, ean: 0811375030024,
Want to take advantage of the latest storage technologies without breaking the bank? The Toshiba OCZ RC100 brings NVMe to everybody with performance surpassing that of SATA drives, but without the killer cost. Based off Toshiba's single package BGA S...
mpn: CHN-25PATA01M-128, ean: 0703290574694,
Specification: Model number：CHN-25PATA01M-128 Capacity: 128GB Interface:2.5 inch PATA/IDE 44Pins Shell Made Of Aluminium Alloy Flash Memory : MLC (Not TLC or 3D NAND Flash) Controller: SMI2236 Dimension: 3.93in X 2.76in X 0.37in / 100mm X 70mm X 9....
mpn: 43237-142008, ean: 0667176080108,
1. AEGO Solid State Drive:--AEGO SSD 2.5(SSD Drives)fully consists of semiconductor devices using 3D NAND and Dram Flash Memory which provide high reliability and high performance for a storage media and offer a better solution in a notebook PC, Tabl...
mpn: TS64GSSD370S, ean: 0760557832430,
mpn: MDNVME80-SBX-0128, ean: 0728028446838,
SBX | 80mm (2280) M.2 | PCIe 3.0 x2 NVMe SSD | PHISON E8 Controller Say hello to GB/s : The Next Evolution of Solid State Drives The follow-up to MyDigitalSSD's award-winning enterprise BPX NVMe SSDs comes the consumer-grade X-Series NVMe SSD, the SB...
mpn: SUV500/240G, ean: 0740617273809,
Kingston's UV500 family of solid-state drives dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a Marvell Dean controller combined with 3D ...
mpn: ASU650SS-60GT-C, ean: 4713218466587,
ADATA SU650 Solid State Drive accelerates by the next-generation 3D NAND technology to provide faster and more reliable solutions for your storage needs. With read speed up to 520 MB/s and write up to 450 MB/s , ADATA SU650 delivers few times faster ...
mpn: 900537, ean: 0523160932306,
Looking to upgrade your computer? The VisionTek Clone Kit with EZ Gig IV enables you to clone your hard drive in just three clicks without opening your PC. Our Cloning software is a powerful, yet easy to use tool that gives you the option of creating...